Legal notice

Name of company

Business Funding Service

Registered office
Ashby House


Contact details
Tel: 0207 175 8073

FCA registration – ONLY REQUIRED IF you wish to submit CCA regulated business

We DO NOT handle personal finance requests. For any transactions  regulated by the CCA we do require you make applications to companies registered with the FCA. Broadly speaking this means any personal finance agreement but also includes business finance for sole traders or partnerships.

If all you request is business finance then you are welcome to make your application to us for further information.